|| Home Page  |  Site Map  |  Contact Juicer Guru  |  Shop for juicer related products  | |
Champion juicers utilize a unique process to break up cells and fiber of fruits and vegetables
in order to make more nutrients available for the body to use. This process is called mastication.
The renewed interest in organic, living foods comes after years of increases in obesity, consumption of highly processed, quick foods and increases in certain conditions such a heart disease and diabetes.
We all know that the basis of a healthy diet is fresh vegetables and fruits for their inherent
abilities to heal, cleanse and rejuvenate.
FeaturesEasy to use Powerful 1/3 HP General Electric Motor, 1725 RPMs, 650 Watt 1.75” diameter feed tube Versatile Durable, heavy duty parts Parts made of 100% FDA approved stainless steel and nylon Floating cutter Accessory kit included Attachments and replacement parts available
ReviewChampion models are designed to perform continuous heavy duty juicing. Champion commercial juicers are so highly thought of that some models carry a 30 year warranty.
While Champion machines are not recommended for leafy greens and wheatgrass, Champion has attachments available that enable these juicers to process grains and leafy greens.
With the capabilities of the machine plus attachments, Champion models are the Swiss Army knifes of juicers.
- Champion juicers are easy to use and clean. They are designed to be simple and require no removing of screws or clamps for disassembly. Very simple to assemble, cleaning is very painless and quick. Nothing could be simpler than cleaning Champion Juicers. For normal use, a cool running water rinse is sufficient. Parts are NOT dishwasher safe.
- Heavy duty, powerful 1/3 HP General Electric motor is commercial strength for breaking fiber and releasing high nutrient containing cells.
- 1.75” diameter tube allows for large pieces of fruit and vegetable to be processed.
- The large variety of functions enables the juicer to make baby foods, nut butters, ice creams, sherbets, fruit smoothies and coconut milk in addition to juices. A grain attachment enables “grinding” your own flour.
- Parts are made of stainless steel for wear and odor resistance. The shaft is made of tempered stainless steel as are the blades which are cast as part of the cutter for enhanced strength. The one piece cast stainless steel cutter assembly will never rust or separate. Some parts are made of 100% FDA approved nylon for extended wear.
- A floating cutter separates pulp from juice in one continuous operation with no periodic cleaning necessary.
- An accessory pack includes the Instruction Manual, tamper, sieve, juicing screen and blank screen. A variety of delicious recipes are available online on the Champion website.
- The grain attachment may be purchases separately for around $75. Replacement parts are readily available online and by phone.
Motors are guaranteed for 3 years with a 2 year extended warranty available. Juicer parts carry a warranty of 5 years.
At these prices, Champion juicers are a bargain for those who desire a healthier diet.
Reviews and articles
Champion Juicer 2000
Champion Juicer 2000 is a juicer designed for heavy usage over a long life. It operates using a process called mastication (referring to “chewing” action). Mastication enables the release of more nutrients from the fiber and cells of . . . . .
Champion Commercial Juicer
This is another review of the same commercial grade juicer featured on this page by Michael, a friend of the family who runs his own mobile juicer bar which he takes to fairs, shows etc. I've taken Mikes overall assessment and re-written in the same format as the rest of the reviews.Agrees on the whole with this review but when you're spending a fair chunk of your hard earned money you read too many reviews, can you . . . .
Champion Juicer Parts
Champion juicer parts are easily obtained from various online Champion juicer sale sites. You can also phone your order to Champion Customer Service . . . . . Champion juicer parts are the integral factor in designing a juicer intended for a long life of heavy duty use . . . .
| Go to homepage |